Introducing The HydraFacial at Vasseur!
The latest advance in non-laser skin resurfacing
The HydraFacial is a state-of-the-art breakthrough treatment that combines exfoliation, cleansing, extraction, and hydration with an infusion of skin-rejuvenating antioxidants. The HydraFacial delivers instant results without any pain or downtime for recovery. It's so effective it's like getting five treatments in one.
How it Works
The HydraFacial enhances skin via a 5-step treatment process
- Vortex Cleaning– The HydroPeel tip uses a special nutrient-rich solution that deeply infiltrates the pores to dissolve impurities and hydrate the skin
- Vortex Extraction– The vortex (a strong circulating liquid) eliminates and extracts blemishes
- LED Light Therapy – Special light that releases energy to boost cell growth and increase the production of the skin’s collagen and elastin
- Exfoliation –The HydroPeel tip exfoliates the skin thoroughly several times over to remove dead skin and improve skin texture
- Antioxidant Vortex Fusion– This special spiral tip utilizes a patented method for infusing durable antioxidants into the skin, reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles
Benefits of The HydraFacial
The HydraFacial targets and treats whiteheads, blackheads, acne, brown spots, sun damage, enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, and the fine lines of early aging. With regular treatment the HydraFacial results in in long-term improvement of skin tone, texture and elasticity.
Before and After Photos
Powerful ingredients like seaweed extract, hyaluronic acid, and soy peptides soothe, hydrate and help strengthen the collagen and elastin in the delicate eye area. Before and after 4 treatments.
Glycolic and salicylic acid break down pigmentation. Powerful antioxidants help to protect the skin from further damage. Before and after 7 treatments.
A uniquely formulated combination of peptides stimulates collagen production and improves cell structural strength, breathing life and youth back into skin.
A uniquely formulated combination of peptides visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Before and after 1 treatment.
Specific ingredients in help to reduce redness and inflammation caused by breakout of spots without drying out the skin. Antioxidants and hyaluronic acid are then infused in the skin to help protect and restore skin health. Before and after 2 treatments.
In several published studies conducted by leading U.S. plastic surgeon Bruce M. Freedman, MD, FACS, author of over 40 publications in medical journals and textbooks, the HydraFacial® hydradermabrasion technology was clinically proven to be effective for facial rejuvenation. In particular, Dr. Freedman studied polyphenolic antioxidant levels within the skin and how hydra-dermabrasion compares to other skin rejuvenation procedures.
Excerpts detailing his study findings:
- Hydradermabrasion (HydraFacial®) yields better results in skin rejuvenation than IPL and other common skin treatments.
- HydraFacial® hydradermabrasion’s mechanism of actions: mechanical stimulation activates basal layer, thickening and smoothing the epidermis. Fibroblast activity results in extracellular matrix deposition and dermal thickening. Antioxidants introduced through the procedure hydrate and decrease inflammation in the skin, reversing photodamage, while protecting lipid membranes, collagen fibers and enzyme systems.
- This study demonstrated that a series of hydradermabrasion treatments resulted in epidermal and papillary dermal thickening with replacement of elastotic tissue and deposition of new collagen fibers.
- The increase in fibroblast density further confirmed the activation of a reparative process. Clinical improvement was documented photographically, and patients noted qualitative improvement in several skin attributes. These findings highlight the benefits and efficacy of the hydradermabrasion process.
- Digital photographs, skin biopsies, and skin polyphenolic antioxidant levels were repeated. A majority of patients reported significant or noticeable improvements in all of the surveyed skin conditions. Qualitatively, decreased pore size, decreased fine lines, and decreased hyperpigmentation were most commonly observed.
- Skin treated with HydraFacial® hydradermabrasion demonstrated significantly increased epidermal and papillary dermal thickness, and increased fibroblast density (p<0.01).
- When compared to pretreatment tissue, treated tissue contained noticeable replacement of elastotic extra-cellular matrix with ticker, horizontally oriented collagen fibers. This hyalinization was associated with greater fibroblast density.
- Polyphenolic compounds have been associated with skin photoprotection and anti-aging properties. After hydradermabrasion, skin polyphenolic antioxidant levels were increased by 30%. However, manual application of antioxidants alone did not result in increased level of polyphenolic antioxidants.
- Polyphenolic antioxidants delivered through HydraFacial® process may confer a protective effect on facial skinexposed to visible light radiation and reduce the adverse effects of photo therapy, such as an increase of lipid peroxide concentration, and decreases in skin moisture content and polyphenolic antioxidant levels.
- The addition of polyphenolic antioxidants through HydraFacial® to a phototherapy regimen enhanced the clinical, biochemical, and histological changes seen following phototherapy alone.
To book your HydraFacial call us at 619-236-9095!